9 comments
  1. Lovely photos, this time of year is so photogenic! Your dog is super cute ;)

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos- makes me want to take my dog out for a stroll through the forest- nothing beats the crunchy leaves :-)

    Violet xxx
    iamnoshrinkingviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is adorable! I have a german shepherd and he loves going long walks with us, he love being outside and enjoying nature! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog loves the outside so much, if he could he would stay out there and not come inside because that is how much he loves it - he would rather be out than in x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a walk in Autumn, or at any time of year really. Your dog is so cute as well, definitely makes a walk better when you take a dog :)

    Kate
    www.adventuresofkate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one pic is my favorite but... I don't like walk durig these days, I prefer summer day!

    Kisses, DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last picture is so beautiful! I love taking autumn walks as nature is just so beautiful this time of the year. It has to be an early autumn walk though as the cold really scares me away later on in autumn. I´m just always freezing, haha.
    xx Lisa | Following Lisa

    ReplyDelete